Cellphones. Computers. Wii. X-Box. Here’s a question for you to chew on. What more is there that we could wish for? If you’re taking your time to compose of some mystical answer, you’re automatically RIGHT AND WRONG!!!!! There are many pro’s and con’s to having any of these items
Pro: Fast communication Con: Very addicting and distracting
Pro: Fast way to get information on various subjects. Con: Spam mail and hackers.
Pro: For instance Wii fitness. It helps your health. Con: It rots your brain.
There are many more pro’s and con’s to each, but these are just examples. Now it’s up to you. Build or Destroy! Leave a comment telling me what you liked and what could be changed. I’m always up for a little constructive criticism!
- Cell Phone Use Linked to Selfishness (blippitt.com)
- Your cell phone may be turning you selfish [Weird Science] (io9.com)
- Study: Cell Phones Satisfy Social Cravings, Stifle Prosocial Behavior (it4good.wordpress.com)
- Best Cell Phone Plans For Seniors (answers.com)
- Best Cell Phones For Seniors (answers.com)
- Smart Communication With your Cell Phone (juiciestdeals.com)
- Could You Save Money with a Prepaid Cell Phone? (bargaineering.com)
- Where Can You Get Free Cell Phones? (answers.com)
- Discount Cell Phone Plans For Seniors (answers.com)
- Taxpayers Provided $1.6 Billion In Free Cell Phones, Minutes (tarpon.wordpress.com)