Over the weekend, my aunt visited us for a day. She was talking about hair dying, so I started looking different ideas on the internet. When I was searching the web, I found a really cool idea. It’s called hair chalking. For hair chalking, all you need is water and soft pastels, which you can get from an art store. I am going to go to the art store this week, and getting the supplies. This dye easily washes out your hair in a few days. I can’t wait to put it in my hair!
- Hair Chalking: Solution to permanent hair dye job (thathazeleyes.wordpress.com)
- Hair Chalking! (glitterandspikes.wordpress.com)
- Coachella Countdown: Hair Chalking (rustedrevolution.com)
- New Styles !! Hair-do’s that Change The Mundane! (shreyathinks.wordpress.com)
- Thing of the Week: Pink Hair (girlsgonechild.net)
- How-To: Hair Chalking (craftzine.com)